I'm terrible at this game.

Violent_Desire

Ok I reached 50 as a Sith Juggernaut, love my character etc. However almost completed my class missions, but am stuck, I get ruined by one of the last bosses. So I thought I'd go back to PvP as I'd done some before and enjoyed it, so I last about 5 seconds per life and rage quit. So then decided to do some flashpoints, I'm terrible at this as well, players hurling abuse and seem to have the patience of a kid on crack. Thus making it impossible for me to get good gear to finish anything, making my class mission seem like a stress to finish.

I did not play Wow, I don't magically know what's expected of me from the community, nor how I'm meant to progress when the locals on my server seem to be suped up on hate.

Ok I reached 50 as a Sith Juggernaut, love my character etc. However almost completed my class missions, but am stuck, I get ruined by one of the last bosses. So I thought I'd go back to PvP as I'd done some before and enjoyed it, so I last about 5 seconds per life and rage quit. So then decided to do some flashpoints, I'm terrible at this as well, players hurling abuse and seem to have the patience of a kid on crack. Thus making it impossible for me to get good gear to finish anything, making my class mission seem like a stress to finish.

I did not play Wow, I don't magically know what's expected of me from the community, nor how I'm meant to progress when the locals on my server seem to be suped up on hate.

Maybe you should try a diffrent class? I suggest the sorc/sage probably one of the easiset class to get used to or even a commando/merc all you have to do is spam grav round and tracer missle. Sith jugs/guardians have a hard time keeping argo from what I heard I never tanked myself but i heard its frustrating

Finding a group of like minded players to hang out with will completely change your enjoyment in any MMO. Its so important. I would suggest taking a little time and look around your server for a nice casual guild of friendly people. The level of characters and content that the guild is in should not be a factor, just find the fun people you enjoy and stick with them. I promise, it will make things so much better.