Some player's behaviour

FezzoBlade

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda sounds like you're overreacting a little bit. He apologized for the roll, and if the thought was all that counts, that should have been the end of it. Period.

twisting my words is evil you know =(

Working in good customer service is what this does to ya =\

For example,

Say you cant play SWTOR, your game is mess up the forums can't help and nothing you do has worked, you call customer service...it takes 3 days for them to figure out the issue and send you a fix. Now how are you going to feel if the rep just tell you "We are sorry you had this issue. take care". Wouldn't you be much happier if they refunded you those 3 days on your sub? maybe thrown in a few choice items for your trouble?

Like I said, it about making the person you crossed happy, because it was your fault.

twisting my words is evil you know =(

Working in good customer service is what this does to ya =\

For example,

Say you cant play SWTOR, your game is mess up the forums can't help and nothing you do has worked, you call customer service...it takes 3 days for them to figure out the issue and send you a fix. Now how are you going to feel if the rep just tell you "We are sorry you had this issue. take care". Wouldn't you be much happier if they refunded you those 3 days on your sub? maybe thrown in a few choice items for your trouble?

Like I said, it about making the person you crossed happy, because it was your fault.

This isn't customer service, it's a video game. A video game at level 10, no less. If you can't accept a friggin apology, then you probably shouldn't be playing with other people.