SWTOR Podcast Listeners--I could use your help please.

Sinku

SWTOR Community,

I want to create a directory of SWTOR podcast’s that are around right now. I am hoping for just a little bit of help from you guys because while I listen to a bunch I certainly don’t know of every single one that is around. I am able to see the most popular ones on iTunes & Stitcher but the list is full of inactive podcasts and many that aren’t even related to SWTOR. So if you could let me know of all the SWTOR podcasts that you listen to, or even know of, that would help me out a ton in getting a genuine list for people to refer to when they are trying to find podcasts that cover SWTOR.

If at all possible leave a URL to their site or RSS Feed, that way I can give people a link rather than just a name. When it’s completed the list will be put up on my blog, as well as anyone else’s blog or site that wishes to post it.

Having done podcasting in that past I know that it’s tough to get noticed even by people who are deliberately looking for your content so my hope is that this can help out all of the people who are doing SWTOR podcast’s. You can leave a comment on this thread, or if you would like to make it easier on me leave a comment with your submission on the article I’ve posted on my blog--which is located HERE.

(You don’t have to go there, like I said it is easier for ME, but I’m not trying to force you to go to my site, so if you want to leave a reply on this thread that’s more than fine.)

Thanks everyone in advance! You guys Rock!

Dollada06