No interrupt reduction time or stealth scan for jugs/guardians?

clearsighted

I've mainly played an Imperial Agent, Juggernaut and Jedi Guardian. Only recently, I discovered that Powertechs and Vanguards, in addition to their vastly greater AoE damage, their pull, their spec into a charge and the ability to attack while at ranged...Also get an ability to find stealthing opponents and to reduce their interrupt time to 6 seconds.

What exactly does the juggernaut or guardian get that the Powertechs/Vanguards don't?

I'm not making this post just to rant. I'm genuinely curious. Is there anything that jugs/guards have that make powertechs/vanguards envious? Or do they just get everything?

Honestly, at this point, if it weren't for story purposes, I'd reroll a vanguard or PT, simply to have the same quality of life in PvP.

Powertechs are strong, definitely one of the strongest 1v1 classes in the game atm. However, I do not care for the gameplay. If you want charge, you are stuck in a sub-par dps spec, even with the popular hybrid build. If you go full pyro you are a dps monster, but your mobility is pretty awful.

They just have sort of an identity crisis when it comes to attacks, since their best damage is done in melee, but they have few gap closers. They DO have plenty of ranged dps available, but it is only average in terms of actual output. Some people might like the flexibility to do ranged and melee damage, but for me the dual-personality of their attacks was more annoying than fun. Guardians also have charge no matter what, and can do insane crits.

rage tree aoe dps is superior to bh's aoe.

they dont have charge as baseline, juggs have.

the only thing i will concede is that juggs/guardians need a boost in their aoe dps in their TANKING tree only so as to help them with the aoe threat which seems lower than the other 2 tanks.

also you get push which is nice, both for tanking and for pvp.

Since when do vanguards/PTs have good AoE damage? average maybe but not "superior"

not to mention mortal volley doesn't even work, the people you aim it at are long gone by the time it actually starts firing

PT's Death from Above is instant unlike VG's mortar volley. And yes superior.

A PT can clear an entire group of weak-normal mobs with one Death from Above, it takes (Tank) Jugg 3 or 4 Smashes to do the same.

Plus PT has: Carbonize/Flame Sweep/Oil Slick/Death from Above/Sonic Missile.

Jugg has: Threatening Scream/Chilling Scream/Smash.

PT also has a "pull" and charge.

Jugg has a "push" and charge.

I'm all for being a Juggernaut, but seriously, the facts are the facts.

So I guess it's just a Merc thing that they have no Interrupt. Seems a bit rude to Mercenaries then lol.

Yes, mercs have no interrupts other than talented Rocket Punch (knockback). But when all logics apply to "why mercs dont have an interrupt", you wonder why Sage/Sorc has a 8 sec, 30 METERS RANGE interrupt