Just in case I'm missing something....

Devilbeast

I have a merc sitting at level 43. It was pretty fun leveling up to this point, soloing many heroic quests and champion/boss npc's. I play on a pvp server and as I get to the zones with more open world pvp opportunity, I'm getting frustrated.

So here is my QQ:

We don't get a slow? Other than talented unload, which really isn't a slow...it lasts 2 secs on a hit...

We don't get a single interrupt? I was locked up by a vanguard today. I could not cast anything. Literally no casting, no kiting. I'm not a vanguard, I'm just saying...

We don't get a sprint? How do I get out of melee range without instantly being pulled back in or jumped to?

Am I really supposed to stand there casting to stack heat sigs in between trying to los melee?

So how do you battlemasters do it? Any guides/videos out there? Warzones I know are different. Open world, I just get pissed. I must be doing something wrong.

I have a merc sitting at level 43. It was pretty fun leveling up to this point, soloing many heroic quests and champion/boss npc's. I play on a pvp server and as I get to the zones with more open world pvp opportunity, I'm getting frustrated.

So here is my QQ:

We don't get a slow? Other than talented unload, which really isn't a slow...it lasts 2 secs on a hit...

We don't get a single interrupt? I was locked up by a vanguard today. I could not cast anything. Literally no casting, no kiting. I'm not a vanguard, I'm just saying...

We don't get a sprint? How do I get out of melee range without instantly being pulled back in or jumped to?

Am I really supposed to stand there casting to stack heat sigs in between trying to los melee?

So how do you battlemasters do it? Any guides/videos out there? Warzones I know are different. Open world, I just get pissed. I must be doing something wrong.

mobility is arsenal's weakness, we just don't have it. speck in to knockback on rocket punch, add a slow to your jet boost, use specials to instacast concision shot (dont damage him or the long stun breaks, cast a heal)

just a few tips to help you live longer.