Mount Vendor/obtainability list?

Lord_Druss

I've been searching the internet for a long time and I can find like... nothing on where different mounts are from. I'm getting sick of my Aratech... Can someone help me get a list of mount vendors and loot lists or somethin? Anything at all...

Seen some cool ones and no clue where they're from or what to do to get them, they're not on any internet search. One I was looking at was the Desler Explorer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks.

There are vendors selling speeders and speeder bikes all over the place; they're really not hard to find.

The more obscure speeders, some of the more expensive (1.5 million) are available in harder to reach areas. The VIP vendor in the VIP area of your fleet sells a speeder, as does the PvP vendor. There's a pair of vendors in the Outlaw's Den who sell a black speeder bike.

Just look around.

Mounts like the Desler mounts drops from the raid bosses on hard mode and nightmare mode. We did karagga and EV hard mode yesterday and 2 desler mounts dropped, our best player and guild leader won the rolls, fairness win XD