Free Roam Space Travel

Regglord

Greetings Bioware!

I'm writing this thread in the hopes that you will consider allowing players the

freedom of free roam space travel. I know many fans would love to see that made into

a possibility. Also I'd really love to see pvp space combat along with world pvp space

battles. Please get back to me if you can or at least take this into consideration it would

make this already amazing game that much more awesome. Thanks

What he means and what I assume he means is that he would like a more "freelancer" type space system.

EvE is great but not for casual.

If they gave SWTOR freelancer type shipbuilding and combat I would literally **** my pants. So would a few million sci-fi fan boys.

What he means and what I assume he means is that he would like a more "freelancer" type space system.

If they gave SWTOR freelancer type shipbuilding and combat I would literally **** my pants. So would a few million sci-fi fan boys.

/agreed

• 1 month later...

You read in my mind ! Not only they should put freelancer space combat exploration and combat style but the commerce system. Let be honnest, everyone who play freelancer whas playing it in thinking they where in SW universe. I think that be able to buy stuff on a planet and be able to resold it on another for profit can add a lot of content in the game. SWTOR should bve a mix of MMO, KOTOR and freelancer !

I obviously can't know what their plans are, but based on the secrecy and excitement surrounding their secret space project, I think this might be what they are going for. They did say it would be huge and I don't think little PVP space arenas would be that big. Not like there would be much meaning to space travel since the auction house facilitates trade across the galaxy. Only cool thing about space travel would be fighting. I would prefer to have pod racing or swoop racing. Then again, space free-roam would let me race too. I just want to race and gamble in swtor. :/