Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

assassin pvp

Bambaam

why would you post a video to show your spec is better? to prove that you arent just doing useless damage. to show you arent just aoe'ing everything in sight but you lose every 1v1 you come across. to show you can do more than just pick off 1 person with less than 10% health. but i understand, you can't do that madness spec.

why would you post a video to show your spec is better? to prove that you arent just doing useless damage. to show you arent just aoe'ing everything in sight but you lose every 1v1 you come across. to show you can do more than just pick off 1 person with less than 10% health. but i understand, you can't do that madness spec.

I'm guessing you aren't very good at the class. Assassins/Shadows are one of the best classes to 1v1 with. Why do you need others to make videos? There's already tons of good sin/shadow videos that show what they're capable of.

who said i played the class? yall must have missed the other thread talking about how madness is the pvp spec..ill give you a chance to go read that one

Wait.... So you read a thread and started an different thread as a reply to the thread you read without stating anything of the sort and now trash the comments people made on this thread because they didn't read your mind?

PURE WIN.

Greetings everyone!

While we do welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, we ask that your feedback be constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please refer to this sticky by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Thank you!