Kick needs some sort of silence added to it.

karnyboy

As an interrupt it works fantastic (when the animation syncs correctly). The problem I have with it is this, I have it on a 6 second cool down, I can interrupt a Sage/Sorcerer heal, let's say they start casting the big one (3sec cast?), I interrupt, now I have nothing to stop his next heal if say my stuns are on cooldown. he can spam his fast heal for the next 6 seconds and do this while he has a shield on him and be full health again. Making me bust out MORE button presses just to find another way to keep them for heal botting their self to victory.

Frustrating. I'm not asking for god like stats, but the Sage/Sorcerer get an interrupt with a 3 or 4 second prevention of casting in that school just to kind of mitigate the cooldown and spam casting ratio?

Anyway, I'm not whining, I'm just thinking kick could be more effective than it is.

inb4 - you're doing it wrong, etc.

I think it's more or less okay.

The way interrupts work in SWTOR definitely doesn't promote smart play, e.g. fake casts, spatial awareness etc, but we still can shutdown any caster at least once per minute.

Every minute you can chain at least 6 interrupts: kick->charge->stasis->kick->awe->charge->kick. Also keep in mind that you don't have to interrupt big casts right away, if nobody is about to CC your ***, feel free to throw in some dps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.