PVP Tree for Gunnery

Dynamite_Danny

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800Mc0MZRIkrRrdokczZb.1

This is the new tree ive made for Gunnery PVP. I have some questions for it though. How much of a difference does 2/2 Weapons Calibration do (When Spamming Grav Rounds) Should I leave 2/2 First Responder for the Alacrity boost. Should I go into Cover Fire, ive found that it works wonders slowing down silly imps when they try to run away from the awesomeness that is Dynamite but in a serious lv 50 environment how well would it work. Or should I go for Combat Shield so I can spam grav rounds uninterrupted? Anything i'm missing for it?

Thanks for your time and keep up the good fight

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800Mc0MZRIkrRrdokczZb.1

This is the new tree ive made for Gunnery PVP. I have some questions for it though. How much of a difference does 2/2 Weapons Calibration do (When Spamming Grav Rounds) Should I leave 2/2 First Responder for the Alacrity boost. Should I go into Cover Fire, ive found that it works wonders slowing down silly imps when they try to run away from the awesomeness that is Dynamite but in a serious lv 50 environment how well would it work. Or should I go for Combat Shield so I can spam grav rounds uninterrupted? Anything i'm missing for it?

Thanks for your time and keep up the good fight

Unless you are stacking Alacrity (which you shouldn't in most situations), adding Weapons Calibration will do very little (.1 second maybe?) to speed things up.

I personally do not think this is the right solution, but everyone is different. I personally would use Target Lock over anything Alacrity related.

Hey Friend,

First, Charged Barrel is broken and doesn't work so don't waste the point in it. This a easy first timer error that if you don't pay a lot of attention to floating damage you won't notice.

Second, if you are stacking Alacrity and want to use First Responder only put 1 point in it. You will notice that with just 1 point in it will pop off enough with 50% to stay up all the time.

- It is my opinion if your stacking Alacrity you should get Supercharged Cell, once you have built up 30 charges if you spam Charged Bolt you will get some good damage out. If you have the Grav Round stacked debuff on a target it can be ever the stronger. Notice Grav Round has a lower max damage than Charged Bolt, and with Supercharged Cell it makes Charged Bolt free. Meaning once you run empty from your Gunnery rotation you still have the ability to do damage as you are regenerating ammo. Matched with Recharge Cell you almost don't have to worry about ammo balancing. Don't forget the first 10 seconds after clicking Supercharged Cell you do 10% more damage also. Using Combat Support Cell also increases your Crit Rating and damage by 3% all the time when you have 30 stacks. This is a nice bonus when rotating threw the Gunnery rotation.

Conclusion, yes I have gave you good reason to stack Alacrity but end game this isn't the best idea. If you are still forced to use Centurion PvP gear and working to get Champion than this would be a great spec to use (Centurion Enhancements are either Alacrity or Accuracy). However, once you get all Champion/Battlemaster you will want to stack other secondary stats than Alacrity. Making this spec less attractive.