Player Vs Armanents

chitsa

This weeks heroic battle ended.Ilum is conquered.

Thanks for telling us to roll in light servers and opening so many servers without making any simple calculations.

I see you ppl dont give a Farmanent about light servers so tell us we dont give a Farmanent about light servers and we can quit.

No i wont roll in another server who will pay my wasted time and 2 months payment.

Thanks for the worst pvp area ever, you did a worst job be proud noone can be worse.

Biodef droids, Attack!

This weeks heroic battle ended.Ilum is conquered.

Thanks for telling us to roll in light servers and opening so many servers without making any simple calculations.

I see you ppl dont give a Farmanent about light servers so tell us we dont give a Farmanent about light servers and we can quit.

No i wont roll in another server who will pay my wasted time and 2 months payment.

Thanks for the worst pvp area ever, you did a worst job be proud noone can be worse.

Biodef droids, Attack!

If only there were some OTHER form of PvP you could participate in, where this wasn't a problem....

huh.

World PvP is stupid.

So Dont do it.

If only there were some OTHER form of PvP you could participate in, where this wasn't a problem....

huh.

World PvP is stupid.

So Dont do it.

Player VS crates and BGs not popping on some servers.

Yet you somehow managed to make yourself defend it:eek:

Can't get it. This situation is not present across all servers.

I am on a PvE server where Imperium > Republic ( Nightmare Lands ). Last night in Ilum we were like 3 groups of OPS in Imperium vs ~100 people Republic , and it kept going from 6 in the afternoon until 3 AM in the morning.

Keep in mind this is a PvE server.

Edited by ntyzor

yeah farming armanents is stupid. and now they even spawn at lower rate...?? just...WHY?

It can take 4 hours just to get daily done now on one-sided server (ie. 99% imperial) where people are having race track in the middle of ilum to fight for boxes. really fun and...oh wai...

ps. my longest wz que has been over 15 hours. I pulled and all-niter and went to sleep without a single chance to complete my daily pvp. 50-bracket is great on low-pop servers \o/