So easy to level a JUGG

Weinerschnitzel

I am personally waiting for them to fix whatever is wrong with the jedi knight and sith warrior classes, since i need to put in 4x as much effort to do what the other classes can do with the least bit of effort.

You don't have to put in 4x. I've leveled a few other EZ mode classes, in addition to BH, sage, shadow consular. Jugg/knight is more challenging, and pending your spec can force companion choices to a degree but I didn't experience 4x more difficulty.

I regularly beat down 2 silvers + regular. here's how I do it:

leap. do not hit smash. smack the regular with an attack, and impale on ONE silver. quinn has healed me by this point, second silver goes to him. usualyl normal is dead by now. focus my fire on my silver. silver is down usually by the time quinn is close to quarter health. jump to his silver, push, jump again, smash...i have aggro, and second silver is to half health. finish him off.

If quinn is taking too much damage, I'll jump before the fist silver is dead. gives me time to hit the second silver a few times while silver A is running feebly to catch up with my leap/push/leap combo. which is fine...ill finish him off in a few hits. if im taking too much damage, I pop my defensive CD.

If theres an elite invovled in addition to a silver, it will be simiar, but ill usually pop our 20m cd in addition. It can be close, but quinn and I make it. heal up, move on.

this is in full vengance spec btw...no points in any other pool. level 33. quinn can tank a few mobs pretty well. 2 normals or 1 silver

Yes, leveling a jugg is easy mode, I just hit 48, and so far the only problem was that I could take on anything, and outleveled most places, and had a touch of trouble on Voss, but even having to fight 2 elites was pretty easy.

I love my Jugg, before I got Quinn it was a bit brutal, lots of downtime and some close calls with Strongs but with Quinn (properly geared) I am like a (slow) engine of death.

Sure I can't burn my mob(s) down in seconds like a Sent but I can take Champs at equal level, assault groups of Strongs and maul regular mob packs with my (weak) AoE. Downtime is like nill and I Charge from pack to pack...its awesome! (if somewhat slow) :D

I just kept up orange gear and it's been quite easy in (mostly) immortal spec, using Vette and then Jaesa, even compared to sorcerer (which I leveled to 50.) I wouldn't ever bother to use Quinn because it's slow, and I never needed him.

Sand Demon and the jedis on Tattooine seemed freakishly difficult, and an elite killed me on a class quest at level 40 until I upgraded gear and leveled to 41.

Mind you the one elite that killed me twice at level 40 still sticks in my head. That's the only occasion post-Tatooine where I fought an elite twice and failed twice.

As a matter of course I send Jaesa in first to draw aggro, then taunt it off her after she's done some damage--the buck stops with your health in SP tank play. Sorc can maybe feel easy since enemies typically don't even touch you until Khem goes down.

I usually don't NEED to send Jaesa in first, but if you're on the fence with elites or tough mobs, this practice could help.

With sorcerer, you are in trouble if Khem goes down. Jaesa went down yesterday--an on-level elite and a strong both stood with more than 50% health, and I killed them both. I don't know if any other class could do that. Defensive abilities kept me standing until the strong went down, then my stuns were back, and I nailed the elite.

I have a slightly undergeared sentinel with notably undergeared companions, however, and I know the feeling that normal content is "too hard"--I don't know.

If you or your companion are rocking ANY greens, outlevel the content a bit, because as far as the game is concerned, you're underleveled.