Explanation!

FeadroX

Because you didn't redeem your pre-order code until early december?
That has nothing to do with why 'they' would cut off when they did.

Simply put, they got the number of waves/people in that they wanted to today. Sucks for us! Cya tomorrow.

Of course the explanation -- that we should have pre-ordered earlier does not hold water. That would have shifted the waiting list. It provides not explanation was to why the last pre-orders for December are waiting for another 15 hours or so.

Logically it made sense that they put everyone in today so they could run their maintenance tomorrow morning with the fully loaded pre-orders.

Working against that logic is the fact that servers in Europe are slammed and they may be reaching max capacity on some parts of the system.

I see no other explanation possible. I refuse to accept that the company would say, "Well you know, those folks who pre-ordered late, we need to hold them back one more day."

"Why?"

"Cause we need to punish the fools who did not pay early."

Im not looking for an explanation coming from you guys id liek to have one from BW in a sticky then people will understand it.

By not telling us and keeping information from us we are spamming and desperately hoping for a bonus.

Of course the explanation -- that we should have pre-ordered earlier does not hold water. That would have shifted the waiting list. It provides not explanation was to why the last pre-orders for December are waiting for another 15 hours or so.

Logically it made sense that they put everyone in today so they could run their maintenance tomorrow morning with the fully loaded pre-orders.

Working against that logic is the fact that servers in Europe are slammed and they may be reaching max capacity on some parts of the system.

I see no other explanation possible. I refuse to accept that the company would say, "Well you know, those folks who pre-ordered late, we need to hold them back one more day."

"Why?"

"Cause we need to punish the fools who did not pay early."

The full capacity does not hold up either, they are planning to launch this game in a few days and then there will be no more *********** "we will be back in 20 hours and check if we can get you in".

Their servers are most certain very very prepaired for alot more people than are currently on, what I think happned was the clock hit five and everyone walked home.

*********** sad if you ask me.