I am a pathetic Level 50 sith warrior... Please help!

Highsis

I just finished my class quest as a Sith Warrior and I'm left without any ideas of what to do.

I played without ever looking up guides on internet and now I am in a pretty bad position. It's been 5 days since I beat the quest and I still have no clues. Help me! :D

These are my poor character's status.

-Marauder Carnage build. Skill respec cost is 100,000 at the moment. 6 days cool down.

- I have 1000 war zone commendations, and all other kinds of planet commendations. Never knew what to do with them, so I never spent them. If it didn't have cap it would have been over 10000+ WZC.

-32 credits. No items. Many, many crafting materials for artifice.

-treasure hunting and archaeology at 300s. I started raising these after lvl 40

-artifice stuck at 99. I lack lost artifact fragmenst so I can't craft anything... It was stuck once at 44, at which time I couldn't get materials hence abandoned gathering skills and re-took them. Stuck again :(

-Get absolutely slaughtered in any, every PvP I participate.... Some guys seem to be capable of killing me with 2 blows... others, maybe 5 blows, and my attacks can't even scratch, as I die in a blink of an eye. I have no PvP gears and most items I'm using were acquired at lv40 through main quest. I used to think commendations were some kind of trophy so I often chose them as rewards.

-still riding lv 25 personal vehicle.

-ship lvl 3 mods

-all companions except one are equiped with gears they came with.

and lastly.......

-all items broken at 0%, and I have 32 credits for repair. :o

I didn't even have taxi-fare so when I did the last parts of the class quests I walked all the way back to the quest place.

Could you please guide me to get out of the pit I'm in, step by step? My ultimate goal is to get lots of credits and access final PvP gear eventually. but for now I feel totally helpless, and I don't want to restart from lvl1. Any inputs are appreciated.

Edited by Highsis

Space missions would be a good place to start, if you don't have money for them, kill some stuff in the area you're in and sell the items that drop to vendor. Even though you won't get XP for the lowest space missions, you still get the money for them and the bonus objectives.

In regards to PVP try to hook up with a healer, and PVP together. That way you can stay alive a lot longer.

Gathering skills are essential for crafting. Use your archaeology and go back to Dromund Kaas and the likes of those earlier planets, and harvest Archaeology nodes. You can get artifact fragments, color and power crystals this way.

Why would you not ask in /1 general chat what to do? People would help you in the fleet. If you gear is at 0 go to any vendor and repair. Go do some space missions, or warzones for cash. Spend those commendations where you get the daily. At 50 get the purple unique champion bags to get your 50 pvp gear.

Look for groups for hard mode flash points or even operations. Ask in general channel if any other people from your class can help you and answer some of your questions. I hope this helps somewhat.

Please tell me this is a troll. It is not possible to be this bad.

First step is sit and die many times in a few warzones for free money to repair. STOP RESPECING! Forget about all of your crafting since they are worthless.

Edited by baltman

You're getting wrecked since all your gear is broken haha. Do grey/green space missions for a good chunk of credits and repair all your shiz.

Stop respec-ing too. Have you been keeping up with your warrior trainer? Are all your moves up to date?

- I have 1000 war zone commendations, and all other kinds of planet commendations. Never knew what to do with them, so I never spent them. If it didn't have cap it would have been over 10000+ WZC.

There are commendation vendors on the fleet, one for every planet and also PvP vendors. You can use your planet commendations to get better mods or better gear.

-32 credits. No items. Many, many crafting materials for artifice.

Stop spending your money apart from essential things like repairing.

-artifice stuck at 99. I lack lost artifact fragmenst so I can't craft anything... It was stuck once at 44, at which time I couldn't get materials hence abandoned gathering skills and re-took them. Stuck again :(

On gathering missions, look at the top of the dialogue for a drop-down that gives a level range. To find the lost artefact fragments you'll need to do a lower level gathering mission. You won't get XP for the lower level ones but there should be one that gives the reward you're looking for.

-all items broken at 0%, and I have 32 credits for repair. :o

Spend some of your commendations to get better gear. Do some warzones. Yes you'll die but you'll also make money. Or do space missions to get money. Because you've been spending money like it's going out of fashion you'll have to spend a bit of time grinding I imagine to get yourself some funds.