Been thru Voss 3 times - IT. NEEDS. REBALANCING.

jimmybob

Looks like he wasn't reading the post at all, he crafts his own gear, as well as his companions' gear, so except for having purple quality gear, they have twice better then what the game would give them via quests and he is still getting killed easily, so its not gear.

Hell, i have even had level 25 purples, while doing level 35 content and then only see better gear being rewarded, Voss does need toning down, quite abit actually.

I suggest you try going through Voss solo, instead of in a group like most people that say its easy tend to do.

So if you can't complete it, and others can, doesn't that mean you should be asking how they can complete it? Or does that mean that ever quest should be easy for every player? Fact is that some players can do it. And if some can do it then all can do it. And it isn't even the entire planet that is hard, its literally 1 quest that is hard, in which you fight the avatar. And that is at the end of the quest line.

I really don't understand why people feel that everything has to be so easy. I love a game that I have to change my tactics in. Oh and by the way, you can get a player to help you. Just because it isn't labled as "Heroic" doesn't mean it is solo only.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Knight, my Trooper, and my Inquisitor have all encountered the exact same problem on Voss. You can get through the first three-quarters of the planet without much problem. Then

BLAM

Brick wall. Suddenly, violently, you are way, way under powered.

Let me explain how I level. I do all the quests, and I do 90% of the bonuses, and I do all the bonus series as soon as they are available. I do the space missions every time I'm in my ship. I craft rare/blue items religiously and spend my commendations wisely, so what I have equipped it worlds beyond what I'm always offered as quest rewards.

Do you know what this should mean? This should mean that, since I've gotten bonus, extra, non-mandatory XP, and since my gear and my companion's gear is twice as good as the things they offer to give me, (which should be perfectly adequate themselves, since, you know, the game is trying to give it to me at that point in time,) that ALL means I should be kicking PvE *** up AND down BOTH sides of the street.

This is not what is happening on Voss. You do one quest after the other, they are all fine and doable... then comes the one. The one where no matter how many stims you chug, now matter which companion combo you try, no matter how often you try to interrupt, that mission boss is just impossible. And you still have 90% of level 46 to go through before you can get to level 47.

If this happened once on one faction, it could be a fluke. But no. The last questing area of Voss needs a nerf, and it needs to happen before any of my other characters get to that godforsaken planet.

Up until this one point, everything is balanced pretty alright. A person can be caught up without much difficulty all throughout the game, WITHOUT having done any silly Flashpoints or PvP, until this point. Then suddenly... ugh.

+1 I agree I'm over level and I'm still having a hard time.

Have been through this planet four times.. and other than on my first character I normally hit 50 on this planet. I've really only had difficulties with that one area quest. Other than that, it really has just been a matter of making sure that I have the right buffs, health packs for those 'oh shucks' moments, and make sure I am paying attention to what is going on.