PvP Matchmaking based on personal ratings ( Rank other players )

Piriste

There's increasing problems with AFKers, quitters, insulting people, people that are not interested of the objectives at all or people that don't even speak english or don't want to in PvP games.

What i'd suggest is that a Personal Rating can be set per player to make it more / less likely for you to be matched with that particular player on a warzone.

For example:

All of the players in my game are people i dont know before, they all have a matchmaking score of 3 stars (neutral).

There's 1 person that's afking behind the turret building in civilwar. When asked to do something for he's team he starts insulting others about how bad everyone else is.

After the match, when giving out MVPs, you can rate a player (if you so choose) between 1-5 STARS ( 1 being awful - 5 being great to play with, This rating could not be viewed by anyone else but you - and is not affecting anyone else but you ).

You set this player 1 stars for AWFUL.

When you next time queue, there's 40 people in the warzone queue chain. It will shuffle the people so that IF POSSIBLE it won't match you with the same person again. If such a match is not possible you will be matched with the unliked player..

Problems:

This system could potentially be used to match up premades on low population servers.

Edited by Piriste

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.