Easy fix to make juggs more useful in PvP and PvE

eighteenistoold

Since when did immunity to knockbacks directly cause you to generate threat?

The 10% reduced damage to soresu form is to balance out that you will be able to use smash more often, this is a fix to the juggernaut AoE threat issue. Additionally, force push is meant to be used as a "peel" much like the death knights death grip from WoW. Many juggernauts use force push as a damage dealer and an excuse to force charge again. Before force push reset the cooldown of Force Charge, no one would have used force push on the target they are attacking.

Immunity to knockbacks means I am getting off my big hitters as soon as I land after saber throw and force charge.

Honestly you have no idea of what tanking is about. It appears you run around warfronts dpsing.

Please just go back to the Troll Rock you crawled out from under.

Since when did immunity to knockbacks directly cause you to generate threat?

The 10% reduced damage to soresu form is to balance out that you will be able to use smash more often, this is a fix to the juggernaut AoE threat issue. Additionally, force push is meant to be used as a "peel" much like the death knights death grip from WoW. Many juggernauts use force push as a damage dealer and an excuse to force charge again. Before force push reset the cooldown of Force Charge, no one would have used force push on the target they are attacking.

Red: no that is what pull is for.

Lime: they are supposed to it keeps rage gen up in long fights so they can keep aggro.

Blue: yes they did because it let you saber throw and charge to generate rage and it could knock them away from healers.

From reading this I have decided you know nothing about juggernauts or only pvp.

Hmm.

While I think the OPs suggestions are creative, I kind of feel like they take away from the class more than they would give.

My personal feeling is that Juggernauts in particular need a modest increase to their overall damage as well as an increase in their AOE Radius. I know that Rage has some real burst potential but it's truly a one-hit wonder and feels kind of hokey without a lot of survivability or general usefulness outside of that one big hit.

Melee classes in general tend to suffer in this game when compared to almost anything Ranged.

Hmm.

While I think the OPs suggestions are creative, I kind of feel like they take away from the class more than they would give.

My personal feeling is that Juggernauts in particular need a modest increase to their overall damage as well as an increase in their AOE Radius. I know that Rage has some real burst potential but it's truly a one-hit wonder and feels kind of hokey without a lot of survivability or general usefulness outside of that one big hit.

Melee classes in general tend to suffer in this game when compared to almost anything Ranged.

^ this