Boycott your local Gamestop and cite this launch. ;)

fordfanboi

I boycotted them years ago. My GF still shops at our local GS though. 'I want to keep money in the local economy'. She's such a hippy. :p

Of course, what does she get for being so nice? Well, it took GS two months to send her a pre-order code. Looks like she'll finally be able to get in tomorrow. Maybe this will finally get her to stop shopping there!

Lol keep dreaming.

I gave up on game stop a long time ago because it took them forever to get a game into the cheap rack unlike other places.

Really seems like it all depends on the employee. Some are idiots, and some know what's up. I pre-ordered, and asked about the code when I did so. They told me I should get an e-mail with it (an e-mail address that I provided GameStop with).

I waited a couple days, and got nothing, so I went back in to cancel my pre-order. At that point, I was told that I could get a code if I went to another location. Pissed me off, but I got my code.

how? the first day of pre-orders was 7/21

did you get a preorder from a chinese bootlegger or something?

I'm thinking Gamestop lets you preorder stuff before they have actual ship dates. I assume Gamestop didn't send codes to those who preordered before codes were available.

Im still constantly amazed at how many gamers foolishly pre order anything other than console games from Gamestop. Gamestop is the worst place in the world to pre order a PC game unless your one of the very few that live in a tiny town that has a gamestop that works in mostly PC. Those are a rare breed.

I did live in a small town until 2 months ago and Gamestop was about the only way to get same day releases. Now that I'm in a large city, I should be picky-ier it seems.

Skyrim midnight release was pretty cool tho. :cool:

Edited by fordfanboi