Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really if you think about it, the name BioWare alone demands a Bonus Wave, but have B and W....Also the B and W can stand for Black and White which can mean Ying and Yang which represents harmony in the universe. From this we can deduce that without a bonus wave, the universe will end. The choice is up to you Bio/Bonus/Black/Ware/Wave/White. Whoever you are!!!

ummmmmm bonus wave, and im not doing this just because i want to be part of the OP but in all honesty, Im watching alot of live streams and talking to multiple people already in the game and they are saying the servers are running just fine apart from a few minor things. I didnt have the money to preorder this game back when it first opened up due to a move, a job change and money was extremly tight. So yall are down to the last few TRUE preorder people and we have to wait till tomorrow and I just dont see the reason why. I have been patient watching the forums and staying intouch on twitter also but my patience has run out with this whole process. It was an awesome idea to do the waves but stopping them so early in the day is worthless considering that your biggest stress test is during peak hours and now is the perfect time to have a huge influx of people come into the game to see how the servers run. When launch happens and people all get off work and the extra 10's of 1000's people by the game and start logging in you are going to have major issues and not to mention the people now currently preordering as we speak. Just want to thank yall for the patience to all those out there but seriously its time for a BONUS wave.

Im not worried about pre-order fees as much as the fact they charged my bank the full amount twice. When I called they told me it was normal and that the other amount wouldn't be put back into my bank account until release. So they have 120 dollars of my money for a 60 dollar item and never told me anywhere they were going to have an "authorization fee" and put a hold on money for a product they have already recieved payment for. It is the last time I ever purchase anything from Origin store. This is already looking like another bad company just like Blizzard. Figures anything tied to EA would have issues since they are money hungry ******* and never seem to care about the player base / consumers. "We do anything we can to help fill our pockets *ahem*, I mean help our customers".

I am sorry this happened, but not sure this thread is appropriate for you.

Bonus

Wave