Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So what i Po'd late and u did months before the game come's out i normaly wait til the game is released to buy it but was in last 2 beta's and had fun so figure wth let me get it not that im poor and cant afford it i lol at people that say u coundnt get the money most of u nozzles probley got the money from your parents

Lol, yah. Why even bring your financial situation into the argument? Like you not buying the game when everyone else did becasue it was a choice between SWTOR and food is gong to get BW to show sympathy and bend the rules.

HOPE!!! GUYS!!! HOPE!!!!

Just got diverted from my last post which was reguarding the truth of a bonus Last Wave to this Page! So maybe... Just Maybe this is a sign that they are Listening to our rants and going to just Let the rest of us all in Still today! Lets HOPE!

Please hook us up with a bonus wave, I bought my code, and It didn't work, becuase someone had already used it, something about duplicate codes between best buy and EA. Now I jumped through hoops to get a new one and I am waiting patiently for my BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE