Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

Please hook us up with a bonus wave, I bought my code, and It didn't work, becuase someone had already used it, something about duplicate codes between best buy and EA. Now I jumped through hoops to get a new one and I am waiting patiently for my BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So what exactly is your point then?

In my original post I said people either:

Procrastinated

or

Rode the fence on whether or not to buy it

I never brought peoples financial situation into the argument. You guys did. What I find funny, is that for some reason you think your finaincial situation should entitle you to being put to the front of the wave line....

No you didnt specifically say that but your tone is condescending to say the least. And no i DONT think it should entitle me to anything but is it natural to be annoyed that you get in dead last? yea. But your original post didnt give ANYONE who is in the last Wave day the benefit of the doubt. You cast a pretty broad net.