Regarding "Missing" Datacron Codex Entries

TheCoug

So I've noticed quite a few people complaining about missing datacron codex entries. Well my guildmate and I have collected every normal datacron and shard with the exception of the +10s (I'm body type 3 btw) and created our matrix cubes. My Datacron codex tab reads "67/67 entries".

While I have no doubt that the majority of the codex is totally messed up, the datacron portion is not. Here are some tips to make sure you get 67/67 on the Empire side. I'm sure Republic is very similar.

-Your matrix cube assembly chamber (either on Dromund Kaas or Coruscant) is a codex entry for that planet.

-There are only 3 datacrons/shards on Hutta and Korriban (and I'm sure this is the case for Ord Mandell and Typhon as well)

-There are 5 datacrons on every other planet including Ilum

-Quesh has 5 datacron entries, but there are only 3 on the actual planet. For some reason the other two entries are linked to datacrons on Corellia. That means there are SEVEN datacrons on Corellia. 5 entries for Corellia and the other two for Quesh.

-The +10 stats datacrons do not contribute to these codex entries. I haven't gotten them yet so I don't know if they have separate entries somewhere else.

-If you're a large body type like me, please stop complaining that you can't get the Alderaan Willpower and Corellia Presence crons by yourself. There are so many different ways to get them if you have someone with a smaller body type take 5 minutes and help you. All you have to do is duel them and either jump to them or have a BH grapple/harpoon you through the tight spaces.

Hope this helps!