Galactic timeline

Srenni

But what else would they even cover? The entries go back to the "discovery" of the Force, ten millennia before the Republic even existed. What possible extra story could be told that would have any relevance to the game?

I enjoyed the Timeline entries, enjoyed them like crazy. And I love almost anything Lance Hendriksen does. But I really have to wonder, what would be the point?

Edited by DigiFluid

But what else would they even cover? The entries go back to the "discovery" of the Force, ten millennia before the Republic even existed. What possible extra story could be told that would have any relevance to the game?

A lot. There's old threats around in the game from that period, and the Jedi&Sith and overall Light&Dark confrontation to explore.

That's not really an answer.

Such as?

Every major galactic event pertaining to Jedi vs. Sith has already been covered in the GT videos.

No. There was supposed to be the origin story of the Sith itself next, the first Dark Lords on Korriban.

There was supposed to be timeline videos about the Force Wars that still affect Tython etc.