8 Days left.

SOMTOM

Still I mean stopping and pausing when they are || <---- That close to finishing. I empathize that they put in a lot of people today, but coming that close and stopping...its oh hell I can't describe it with words.

I guess they don't believe in overtime. TBH I don't think they believe in dedication either. I procrastinated, I'll admit, but this would still worry me regardless. Being this close and stopping short worries me about the future of this game. It wreaks of a "just good enough" attitude.

I know what they are likely saying, that 50,000 they'll get over it, which sadly scares me even more.

Ouch that sucks. Thats like missing the lotto by 1 number, lol. Well I mean they DID cover October and November today (october being the announcement month). Its not like they did 5 days worth of invites with empty servers like they did on Day 1.

You ordered very late, most likely still getting the whole weekend starting tomorrow. Sucks, but its your fault.

ye i know ... Thats why i said i shouldnt moan, but still sux banta behinds anyways :)

Now im just going to drool on internet vids made by other players like urself :)

hf m8

I guess they don't believe in overtime. TBH I don't think they believe in dedication either. I procrastinated, I'll admit, but this would still worry me regardless.

Yes, you could not be bothered to put $5 on a preorder in any of the FIVE months leading up to this game, but Bioware are clearly the slackers here.