Force Camo

abylities

I am pretty sure that we don't currently get the speed boost for some reason. I tried using transcendence and camo at the same time, expecting to speed across the battlefield, but I only seem to be getting the transcendence boost. Using camo at the same time even appears to slow it down. Now I am not 100% sure about this, it could just be the run speed animation changes to camo's speed, so I appear to be going slower.

Can anyone confirm if it is in fact working correctly?

This is working fine, it does not stack with 'sprint' ability you have whilst outside of combat, if you are testing it like that, but in combat, run in a straight line and press Force Camouflage, if you are not speed limited at all you will notice a significant difference in speed.

This is working fine, it does not stack with 'sprint' ability you have whilst outside of combat, if you are testing it like that, but in combat, run in a straight line and press Force Camouflage, if you are not speed limited at all you will notice a significant difference in speed.

That's it solved, nice one :)

As someone already mentioned, you get a 30% increase to the speed of stealth.

Stealth has a 15% penalty so you're automatically at 85% movement speed.

You then add the 30% increase to the 85%.

85 * 1.3 = 110.5% movement speed.

Essentially you're only getting a 10% increase... not 30%.

The same works with stealther's tree skills that give them "15% increase". Once in stealth, you'll never move as fast as you would out of stealth with the same speed increase.

At least that's my take on how the speed is calculated in stealth.

Edited by DiscoEwok