The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Balance Shadow or Sage?

DrWhorible

depends on what you prefer mainly.

however i do tend to see Shadows picking up more medals per match, but perhaps thats just some good players im coming across.

personally, ive made my republic Shadow and making my Sith sorcerer because, despite hating facing them in pvp.... lightning is much cooler than rocks and other lightside actions

Honestly I'm just trying to decide which to roll. Going Pub for faster queues. Which one's better? Deflection/Force Shroud/Force Cloak/Stealth/Burst or Shields/Heals/30M Range? Anything I'm missing about the two?

I find Shadows more fun as Infiltration. They seem kinda.....awkward......as balance.

Sages as balance have slooooooow ramp-up but ca multi-dot. They are squishy, but fun.

depends on what you prefer mainly.

however i do tend to see Shadows picking up more medals per match, but perhaps thats just some good players im coming across.

They went into Combat Technique and Guarded or they taunted everything on cooldown.

Edited by Grubfist

I find Shadows more fun as Infiltration. They seem kinda.....awkward......as balance.

Sages as balance have slooooooow ramp-up but ca multi-dot. They are squishy, but fun.

They went into Combat Technique and Guarded or they taunted everything on cooldown.

20/21 Sage or 25/16 > All

Most OP spec, ever.