The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pvp gear question.

Tatami

I use a variation of the Iron Fist build posted on these forums, also a variation of the "Spectacular Spider-man" Now... this is my gear setup

Champion Supercommando's Helmet

Centurion Supercommando's Body Armor

Champion Combat Medic's Gloves (I know, I ****ed up and picked the wrong one on mistake, I'll eventually get around to fixing it)

Centurion Supercommando's Legplates

Champion Supercommando's Boots.

Champion Supercommando's Shield

I also have a Centurion Supercommando's package... and well there is my dillema... I am wondering because the other implant I got has decent stats, no expertise... so I was going to get another one, but I will lose quite a bit of critical rating and aim on the switch. I mostly enjoy huttball, I don't play on a PVP server so one on one PVP doesn't happen often for me.

I'm wondering, if I should go for more defense, or should I start getting some DPS pieces? I mean, in the end yes, I am a tank, but if I can't take out someone with a ball in huttball or something like that, what's the use of being tanky? Can anyone give me any advice?

Hey i had the same thing as you when I was pre battle master I thought my char was kinda squishy. My adivice is to stick it out and if your are trying to be a killing machine then tanking isnt your thing. Try to be a support class then a killing machine use grapple and keep pressure on the ball carrier and you will like it its nice being a tank you can get into the mess of things and not die which is a plus.