Tionese eliminator set for Arsenal spec

Mattalica

Hi all,

i was hoping I could get some advise. I have searched the nett for answers but i only seem to find old posts from back in beta or from people still leveling.

I have been 50 for a while and finally got full epic. i was looking at some of the tionese and columi gear and I was shocked to see how everything has Accuracy on it..... Now I have read all over the show that you should have 100% + 110% tech accuracy. However with the amount of accuracy on every single set item and a few other items, I'll be way over if I went for a full set for example, or the other badge gear.

Now if accuracy wasn't good to go over 100+110tech% then why would all of the set items stack SO MUCH accuracy in place of power or crit or surge for example?

Is it actually really beneficial to have a crap load of accuracy?

Please could someone shed some light on the matter, because I have avoided accuracy items and i still have just over 100+110%accuracy. All I can conclude is that accuracy is the bomb...but nothing ive read or firgured out agrees with this... And also, if accuracy isnt great after 110, then where am i going to get upgrades ? :)

Thanks

Matt

I'm not looking for armor on that level yet. But I'm looking to get me a set of I think the Champion Set, it's PVP'ing armor but the stats appear on par with what I'd need for PVE to. I guess. I'm sure in time someone will come up with a great armor guide. I would live to do that but I don't have the writing skills to create that. I'd say till that guide comes out, pick out the set you like the look of best get it and wear it! That's what I'm going for. Never know you may pick out the set that fits your play style. In time there will be so much info and compiled numbers we will be confused again! Good luck!

accuracy pre lvl 50 is pointless

accuracy at lvl 50 for raids is mandatory

most people do not realize accuracy over 100% is more than just "not missing"

accuracy negates defense rating

if your target has 20% defense rating, you need 120% accuracy to do full damage to them, and if you had 130% accuracy you would now be into armor penetration levels and be doing MORE than full damage to them

Accuracy is far better than it appears at first glance

realize that crit/surge have soft caps and by the time you are in rakata the pieces that actually have crit/surge on them have such high numbers that you only need a couple of them to have it to reach those caps. swapping out the accuracy for a bunch of additional crit/surge may make your numbers "look" like they should be doing more damage, and than you will sit there wondering why your hits are landing on bosses in raids for 1k instead of 3k

i tried swapping accuracy for more crit, its a waste of time fighting an uphill battle against soft caps, accuracy eats defense and lets you do your full potential and youll have enough crit from the few pieces with crit because they are already high enough per piece to get to the soft cap with just a few of them, you just dont need it on every piece like you do at lower lvls

Edited by Kunovega

accuracy pre lvl 50 is pointless

accuracy at lvl 50 for raids is mandatory

most people do not realize accuracy over 100% is more than just "not missing"

accuracy negates defense rating

if your target has 20% defense rating, you need 120% accuracy to do full damage to them, and if you had 130% accuracy you would now be into armor penetration levels and be doing MORE than full damage to them

Accuracy is far better than it appears at first glance

realize that crit/surge have soft caps and by the time you are in rakata the pieces that actually have crit/surge on them have such high numbers that you only need a couple of them to have it to reach those caps. swapping out the accuracy for a bunch of additional crit/surge may make your numbers "look" like they should be doing more damage, and than you will sit there wondering why your hits are landing on bosses in raids for 1k instead of 3k

i tried swapping accuracy for more crit, its a waste of time fighting an uphill battle against soft caps, accuracy eats defense and lets you do your full potential and youll have enough crit from the few pieces with crit because they are already high enough per piece to get to the soft cap with just a few of them, you just dont need it on every piece like you do at lower lvls

please site your information cuz right now what your saying is a bunch of BS since theres nothing out there that comfirms what you are saying,

in game the stat says that for ranged, after 100% it will reduce the target's defense, this means that the target will dodge and parry less often if you have more than 100%. for Tech it'll say it reduces the resistance, this is because tech attacks cant be dodged or parry, but they have resistance which reduces the damage of the attack. so having more than 100% in that catagory will just reduce the amount of damage that will be resisted. but it will not penetrate damage.

currently its believed that the defense rating of a boss is at 8-10% theres no information about what the resistance is but I believe its safe to say it might be 18-20%

so getting anything beyond that will just become a wasted stat. and you probably should switch out the accuracy for something better.

the only problem is those enhancement/mods do not exist or at least isnt easily obtained. not for that item level at least. the highest you'll find is ilvl 50 or you'll have to run operations and pray that they'll drop and that you can win the roll.

please site your information cuz right now what your saying is a bunch of BS since theres nothing out there that comfirms what you are saying,

in game the stat says that for ranged, after 100% it will reduce the target's defense, this means that the target will dodge and parry less often if you have more than 100%. for Tech it'll say it reduces the resistance, this is because tech attacks cant be dodged or parry, but they have resistance which reduces the damage of the attack. so having more than 100% in that catagory will just reduce the amount of damage that will be resisted. but it will not penetrate damage.

currently its believed that the defense rating of a boss is at 8-10% theres no information about what the resistance is but I believe its safe to say it might be 18-20%

so getting anything beyond that will just become a wasted stat. and you probably should switch out the accuracy for something better.

the only problem is those enhancement/mods do not exist or at least isnt easily obtained. not for that item level at least. the highest you'll find is ilvl 50 or you'll have to run operations and pray that they'll drop and that you can win the roll.

Thats what I was saying!!!