BH Healer Hotbar Help

SOGEPHavoc

I use a game pad and many button mouse, so you can't do what I do, but try to put together an organizational pattern. Enable all quick bars.

On the top center, put your 3 most used single target spells, your 3 AOEs (may not have 3 yet), and your heals (may not have yet)

On the Bottom center, put other stuff you need like stuns, CC, breakouts, med packs

On the Left bar put non-combat stuff like speeder, quick travel, etc

On the right put anything else you need.

Does that help?

Well way I have it set up to work with my Naga.

Numbered Bars are my attacks, with quick travel, recharge and cool down finisher vent heat. Under that more attack (aoe's), mount, buff, and cure and threat drop and Rapid Scan

Left side, hutt ball throw, restore health, Use item (quest item I switch out), stims, kolto overload.

Right side 1-6 have all my heals, vent heat, and recharge/reload.

Now I have quick bars set to Shift + Alt +1-5. That way when I go to heal a group/raid/wz I just hit S+A+4 and my right bar now goes to my numbered bar so I can heal using 1-6. When i solo and need dps after I just hit S+A+1 to go back to my attack as it was.

My left bars are set to Shift + and my right bars are set to Alt+, this way if dps'ing solo, and I need a better heat a HOT or aoe heal I can hold ALT and whatever number they are assigned.

probably a bit confusing.

Edited by Fizbanic

I had 1234 keys as DPS skills and Shift+1234 as my heals but I found that to be really weird during warzones.

So, I've set most of my healing abilities to my mouse buttons.

Mouse scroll wheel up: Rapid Shot

Middle scroll button: rapid scan

top thumb button: healing scan

bottom thumb button: supercharged gas.

My DPS abilities are all bound to the keyboard: 1234, QERF, shift/alt variants.

This made healing much easier in warzones and when i want to drop a bit of DPS, I still had easy access to them.