combat medic solo cell.

nvmvoidrays

topic.

just a quick question: when doing solo PvE content, which cell should i be using? i kinda prefer the extra DoT damage from the plasma cell over CSC. plus, if i do need it, i can always swap. armor-piercing cell doesn't seem to help much for combat medic.

so yep. which one: plasma or support?

I just use CSC and keep the charges at 30 for the extra dmg and heal.

yeah, that's what i'm guessing you're 'supposed' to do, but 3% extra damage doesn't really... seem like a lot, especially at low levels.

however, the random proc on plasma cell seems to proc enough to make it worthwhile. idk. i usually just keep plasma cell on and switch to CSC when i need it, like, when i solo heroic 2s, etc.

yeah, that's what i'm guessing you're 'supposed' to do, but 3% extra damage doesn't really... seem like a lot, especially at low levels.

however, the random proc on plasma cell seems to proc enough to make it worthwhile. idk. i usually just keep plasma cell on and switch to CSC when i need it, like, when i solo heroic 2s, etc.

CSC use and Supercharge Cells more often. You can stack charges between mob packs by Hammer Shotting your companion, then mowing down Strongs and Elites with cheap +10% Charged Bolts.

Edited by Soshla

CSC use and Supercharge Cells more often. You can stack charges between mob packs by Hammer Shotting your companion, then mowing down Strongs and Elites with cheap +10% Charged Bolts.
This.

Once you build your stack to 30, use Charged Bolt once (3 ammo), then Supercharged Cell (regain 2 ammo), then spam Charged Bolt till the buff wears off. You should be at full ammo and able to use whatever abilities you choose.