Too Many People Whining about Having to Put in Effort

Dgall

Not gonna lie, jumping into PVP at this point as a fresh 50 is pretty awful. You really spend an inordinate amount of time being fairly ineffective, regardless of whether or not you're a good player.

At least you can make steady progress, but it's not a whole lot of fun in the meantime.

The problem is ... is that they've made it a lot easier for the CURRENT newbie L50s ... but the future ones? LMAO! They aren't going to find any other 'newbies' in there, just kids who've been L50 for a few days w/ full champ armour. There were so many ungeared guys in the L50 bracket. Hitting L50 now will be worse than ever.

I can't wait :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish getting battle master was hard like it was when all you had to do was roll a group of level 30's as a level 50 in warzones. Or when you went to ilum and spent 10 minutes trading vehicles to do your daily(now you have to organize a kill trade group, and hope you can get your 150 kills in an hour, or pick up crates for 3 weeks)

Yeah the guys that "earned battlemaster in the first 3 weeks the game" had it so much harder than these players today and their easy mode lol

I like though that people had to grind their gear, and earn it over the course of years of hard work, even though the games two months old.

I just wish getting battle master was hard like it was when all you had to do was roll a group of level 30's as a level 50 in warzones. Or when you went to ilum and spent 10 minutes trading vehicles to do your daily(now you have to organize a kill trade group, and hope you can get your 150 kills in an hour, or pick up crates for 3 weeks)

Yeah the guys that "earned battlemaster in the first 3 weeks the game" had it so much harder than these players today and their easy mode lol

I like though that people had to grind their gear, and earn it over the course of years of hard work, even though the games two months old.

You do realise that in about 2 weeks the new L50s are going to have the worst time EVER?

Now, there's a lot of casuals in a couple of pieces of Cent gear, maybe a Champ piece. By THEN everyone will have pretty much a full set of Champ gear. Before, the initial slope was steep but then curved off after a few days.

In 2 weeks? LOL! It'll just be a wall people hit and it'll be a LOT worse than it ever was.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.