Another night of PvP on Bondar cystal server

rgizzie

I don't normal get frustrated with losses but last night was nuts. We were 2-20. (rep side or course)

Two things that bioware needs to do something about.

1. penalty for people leaving a warzone. This is so so bad right now.

2. Number of a certain classes in each warzone. I counted 6 sorcs in 4 games last night and most of the time they has at least 3. You can't do crap with that many. I was constantly in an electric field. I would literally come out on viodstar walk towards the door and die by the time I got past the expertise stim. (unless I wanted to walk around in stealth all night)

Oh...and I am lvl 50 shadow with lvl 55 valor and almost full champ gear. 15700 hp. It is ridiculous.

I am also from Bondart Crystal and I share your pain. I only had time for about 6 WZs last night and won 2 because of people leaving.

From my perspective it seems that people are leaving because Empire has 2-3 battlemasters in almost every damn game. My guild just re-rolled to Republic. We have a full pre-made but not the gear yet to compete on an even field. I am the worst off because I just hit 50 a few days ago and my other guildies are almost full champ. I have 3 cent and 2 champ pieces and I am just starting to be able to compete.

If you happen to be looking for a PvP guild we would be more than happy to have you. We are close to having 2 premades up and running.

Edited by JustinxDuff

I am also from Bondart Crystal and I share your pain. I only had time for about 6 WZs last night and won 2 because of people leaving.

From my perspective it seems that people are leaving because Empire has 2-3 battlemasters in almost every damn game. My guild just re-rolled to Republic. We have a full pre-made but not the gear yet to compete on an even field. I am the worst off because I just hit 50 a few days ago and my other guildies are almost full champ. I have 3 cent and 2 champ pieces and I am just starting to be able to compete.

If you happen to be looking for a PvP guild we would be more than happy to have you. We are close to having 2 premades up and running.

Yes I would. I am in one right now but it is more of a pve guild. How do you switch guilds?

Unless you are from Scrubs or Cadia I find that hard to believe :p

Agreed. I mean I have spurts of winning here and there. There is a time around 5pm to 6pm which I have the most success. (eastern) But once you get past 7pm, I just start playing my other toon.

I was playing from 5pm to 2am every night for about 3 weeks and I see most of the same people in matches. I would say overall we win 25-35% of the time.

Agreed. I mean I have spurts of winning here and there. There is a time around 5pm to 6pm which I have the most success. (eastern) But once you get past 7pm, I just start playing my other toon.

I was playing from 5pm to 2am every night for about 3 weeks and I see most of the same people in matches. I would say overall we win 25-35% of the time.

Well if your facing the same group of premades make your own? weed out the weak? its not that hard if you like pvp.

I don't mind carrying a friend now and then but you have to get your wins in...

Right? cause 1 person makes that much of a diff in a team warzone? k thanks...

It can make all the difference.

One night I went DPS just to play arund with it, I lost every WZ, got annoyed, went back to heals, guess what, we won 7/9 of the next WZ's played with mostly the same people.

1 person can make a huge difference.

Well if your facing the same group of premades make your own? weed out the weak? its not that hard if you like pvp.

I don't mind carrying a friend now and then but you have to get your wins in...

believe me I have tried everything. getting a premade together...waiting awhile before queing up again after a loss due to people not organized. It is just once the losing starts...people will leave the second the first turret is taken, first bomb is planted, first score in huttball by the other team. I have literally seen 3 people leave within seconds of each other.

Once the losing starts it spreads to the whole rep side and people are trigger happy each game to leave. It is a snowball effect.

It can make all the difference.

One night I went DPS just to play arund with it, I lost every WZ, got annoyed, went back to heals, guess what, we won 7/9 of the next WZ's played with mostly the same people.

1 person can make a huge difference.

I have noticed that the rep side on Bondar is very low on healers. That is why I am lvling a sage right now. There are only a few healers. And I have noticed that we normally lose when we don't have one.