MV vs DFA issues yes AGAIN

dkangl

I know there are other posts about this but it seems the Devs are not listening so maybe by having multiple posts they will finally get it.

MV NEEDS to be fixed it is as simple as that. It is NOT fair in a pvp setting when defending a node. That difference in time between DFA and MV is a game breaker and why it has not been fixed by now is really mind boggling.

A lot of people believe they refuse to fix it because they like the Empire more then the Republic. Their silence is also worrisome as it tells me that they do not CARE or that they actually have NO CLUE how to fix the problem.

All I would like to see is a Dev come on here and let us know WHY it has not been fixed (the same for Project vs Shock) I don't care the reason I just want to hear a Dev say WHY it has not been fixed.

I know ALOT of people who rolled Empire because of these glaring bugs (or advantages) that would of rolled Republic. Yet because they like competitive pvp (like I do) they chose the side that was NOT BROKEN and offered the best chance of winning.

Please I beg you let us know what the problem is and why it has not been changed or give us a target date for when it will be changed.

Smells like QQ in here, close your legs...

Nah I'm messing... MV vs DFA is annoying as ****, but what can you do? It's still a ****** skill but yes you are correct in saying it is slow compared to DFA... Not to mention the BHs get to fly up in the air ( potential range change ) and look awesome whereas we troopers get to stand there for 5 seconds before anything happens..