BM rank higher Mercs or pple with good math skills.

Melonman

Anyone with good math know how good is accuracy?

I noticed our entire BM set has it in the enhancement mods.

I've never felt the need for accuracy as most of our attacks dont need it. However, I did notice more accuracy reduces defense.

I think it's pretty garbage and would prefer surge/crit/power over it, but i don't have the math.

Anyone have any clues?

I'm considering ripping out the enhancements and throwing in the level 56 to replace the 58s...which is a bit crazy...(but i'm a min/maxer)

Thanks.

Anyone with good math know how good is accuracy?

I noticed our entire BM set has it in the enhancement mods.

I've never felt the need for accuracy as most of our attacks dont need it. However, I did notice more accuracy reduces defense.

I think it's pretty garbage and would prefer surge/crit/power over it, but i don't have the math.

Anyone have any clues?

I'm considering ripping out the enhancements and throwing in the level 56 to replace the 58s...which is a bit crazy...(but i'm a min/maxer)

Thanks.

pve you need 110% accuracy because of the +10% defense on raid bosses (5% on world bosses)

pvp? no clue

In short, for PVP avoid it like the plague.

For PVE, it's a dps loss having too little, starting to plow thru NMM ops myself and you have random miss on white damage here and there but since Unload doesn't have a working push-back protection at the moment it's pretty easy to loose ticks due to taking damage anyway.

It's common to buy champion medic/tech pieces with power/crit+surge and rip out the BM 58's to replace them with the champion 56's.

In short, for PVP avoid it like the plague.

For PVE, it's a dps loss having too little, starting to plow thru NMM ops myself and you have random miss on white damage here and there but since Unload doesn't have a working push-back protection at the moment it's pretty easy to loose ticks due to taking damage anyway.

It's common to buy champion medic/tech pieces with power/crit+surge and rip out the BM 58's to replace them with the champion 56's.

To clarify, in PvP, I'm pretty sure most(if not all) non-tank classes only have a 5% defense chance. If you are running the 6% accuracy talent in Pyrotech, you will not need any additional Accuracy to hit non-tanks. If you don't have any points in that talent, or any Accuracy, you will miss players 5% of the time, which is bad.

In short, you should have 105% Accuracy in PvP, and you should have that from talents as a Mercenary. Additional points in Accuracy will only improve your average white damage/OH attacks, and attacks against players with additional defense chance(read:Tanks, or some Defensive CDs).

Well duh!

It's a given you take the +hit talents as leftover fillers after 31 points in Arsenal.

It's hardly needed for PVP, but will have a minor impact on PVE.

When people pop their cooldowns you won't be able to hit them regardless of how much accuracy you have, i.e stacking accuracy over other stats would just be plain stupid.

With 2 pieces of gear that has accuracy and the talents you'll be close to 106% chance to hit with tech attacks which is what matters.

Well duh!

It's a given you take the +hit talents as leftover fillers after 31 points in Arsenal.

This is why I said "To Clarify". There's already been people asking questions about 7/34/0 or 10/31/0 because whenever they ask about accuracy they get "Accuracy is bad for pvp don't ever get any of it." Also, those specs have advantages, its not a "given" that you take the 3/3 accuracy. Hell, you might run extra accuracy on gear specifically so that you *can* run those other specs.

Informed choices > Blanket statements.