Cheating to win!

kiaoto

Here we are doing the warzone with the doors. The sith do great to get pass the first doors. So while some of our republic giving them trouble we were waiting on the other side for the red barrier to drop. I decide to look over to the door and out of nowhere there this assassin sith at our doors!!! I was like *** is going on here! I immedietly attack him and prevent him from opening doors. infact he gets demolished because he the only sith over here.

Really! you ****** whom ever you are needs to cheat to win? Your a disgrace to all the good players out there who win without cheating! Sigh pathetic cheaters disgrace the real good players of this game on both sides. Sir or ma'am, do us all favor delete your account and never come back.

Here we are doing the warzone with the doors. The sith do great to get pass the first doors. So while some of our republic giving them trouble we were waiting on the other side for the red barrier to drop. I decide to look over to the door and out of nowhere there this assassin sith at our doors!!! I was like *** is going on here! I immedietly attack him and prevent him from opening doors. infact he gets demolished because he the only sith over here.

Really! you ****** whom ever you are needs to cheat to win? Your a disgrace to all the good players out there who win without cheating! Sigh pathetic cheaters disgrace the real good players of this game on both sides. Sir or ma'am, do us all favor delete your account and never come back.

Since you aren't aware, assassins or sorc's can speed burst and jump over the center gap and not wait for the bridge. I do it often. Super easy.

Pwned :rolleyes:

And, as a side note, If ur plannin on sendin someone there to guard that gap? Be careful. Im a Marauder, i WILL jump at u, kill u, and open the door before the bridge goes across. juzzsayin'

Edited by Pullzar

Pwned :rolleyes:

And, as a side note, If ur plannin on sendin someone there to guard that gap? Be careful. Im a Marauder, i WILL jump at u, kill u, and open the door before the bridge goes across. juzzsayin'

Pwned? Or epic troll?

Read the ops signature... then his post. A+ troll

No cheet! Just people out smarting you. Ive seen it go both ways, it provides a way for the defenders with leep and force speed to get back to the other side and keep the bridge from ever being crossed even when they don't spawn on that side any more. Or the attackers can advance unimpeded if they are fast enough. Just pay more attention next time before you call out cheeting.

U mad bro.

Yea i hate it..