biochem vendor.

TheoNJ

So, i'm here to tell about the crew system vendor that I just realized.

i ran as artifice. worst and stupid idea ever, i have to reeng a lot to get some hilts and enhancements that i can sell one for each player and that's it. It wont break and you will go higher in lvl , so it became useless.

also, when you reach lvl 50. artifice is totally and completely useless, because the HIGH END craft recipes don't exist in the game.

Really? Come on! REALLY?

And now i want to continue playing my char, at lvl 50, so i saw some stims to sell in the GTN, some prototype hyper-battle might-aim-etc stim, which last for 2 hours and dont vanish when you die.

I said great. 20 k, well, im gonna take 2. per day!

Now, you can try to do the mat, these guys are selling in batch of 10, which costs 200k, and people are buying, because it is awesome. So, i know money it is kinda worthless in this game, if you have too much, but how many do you think these guys have?

And it gets worst, because they are also selling the hyper-battle adrenal. with costs also 20k and lasts for 15 seconds!!!!!! FIFTHTEEN SECONDS and NOT reusable!!!! and there is zero right now at GTN, so people are also buying.

So, at the end, biochem gets reusable overpower buffs and even gets to have the best item to sell. Becuase you use and it vanishes, you have to buy another!

I know that you know about this for long, but i just wanted to rant a little bit. i fell much better know. and one more thing....

Who was the idiot behind this concept?