You think YOU take pvp seriously? Check these guys out...

Subatomix

Um, I think people take games pretty seriously. Ever heard of the Super Bowl? World Series? World Cup?

Ever think how many PhD dissertations are written about computer graphics shading models? Physics? Network latency? I suspect those guys are pretty "serious" too.

Um, I think people take games pretty seriously. Ever heard of the Super Bowl? World Series? World Cup?

I've heard of them, but never cared about any of them.

I'm not saying other people don't, just saying they shouldn't.

Second half of your post is about work. Just because it's in the entertainment industries and MAKING games, does not mean my argument about not being too serious playing games is relevant to it.

Edited by Grubfist

It's called passion, sonny. If you took your classes more seriously you wouldn't really have time to read web forums about a video game.

If it's not possible to take your classes seriously, then I suggest changing schools.

I suggest you look into either of those. Boredom your minds attempt to apply a patch, which fails.

Well, you seem to take it seriously enough to be reading a web forum about it early in the day.

I suspect you take trolling seriously. Just a hunch. Good luck with that. Makes for a great resume item.

Win.

Unless the guy comes back with a witty comeback I think you pretty much roasted him twice already..