Dead Server, throw them a ress.

Sengetsu

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure if there's a thread about this already but since I'm a lazy retard I didn't search for it.

Anyways, certain servers are really dead, for example Uthar Wynn. At least for Republic. There are like 50 people in republic fleet in the primetime and getting a group for hardmode rarely happens.

(Could also be why Empire win almost every WZ)

I was wondering if this could be fixed somehow...Like initiating a server thansfer to balance things out or something. Cause right now it feels like Uthar Wynn is the toilet of the galaxy.

This may appear to some as just some QQ, but I see it as a problem.

Everyone who played Aliance in WoW on Lightening's Blade server knows what i'm talking about.

Edited by Sengetsu

i would love server merges or transfers. my server (Zaalbar) was highly populated at release. it has slowly declined to 'light' status most of the time, as well as many, many other servers. i miss the general chat chatter and the ease of finding people for heroics and flashpoints no matter where my ship took me. now its so ...quiet...

so, if you're on Zaalbar, look for Captain Ameryca! (scoundrel) :)

I discussed it with some random players in Uthar Wynn and many said that there are simply too many servers. What they suggested was also a server merge with some others servers who also are lightly populated. This is am mmorpg, there is no point in playing if all one can do is sit around waiting for things to happen while send unsucessful "LFG" messages in general chat. Edited by Sengetsu

I'm hoping they answer this in their new weekly blog. I play on Master Dorak, which is listed as a light server. I wouldn't say there are more then 100-150 republic on at any given time (galaxy wide) often on the fleet even at prime time maybe 20-30 people. My 50 Sage has yet to get the pvp bracket to que... not to mention I can never find anyone for a 50 flashpoint let alone a hard mode. I love this game and will continue to play... however we need to do some server merges or give us some free transfers or else I'm going to lose my joy. I've invested to much already have 4 toons over lvl 30 and 1 50 so I dont' want to re-roll on another server... not to mention all my legacy levels. Please understand this is a big issue for all of us and hope we can find a way to balance servers either funneling another server to ours or vice versa. When I joined a light server I didn't realize it was going to be this low pop... I've never played an MMO with such a low population on a server before.

EGA - ZOMG I HATE YOU BIOWARE I CAN'T PLAY..

EGA comes to an end - ZOMG I HATE YOU BIOWARE I HAVE TO WAIT 15m to an 1HR+ TO LOGIN.

1 month later..

BioWare, could you please merge servers and let us have toon xfers..

Just sayin...