2 weekly server downs now?

Draflorin

So now we have maintenance and then 2 days later a patch to fix the poorly QA'd maintenance. beginning to become a pattern.

This week its a patch to fix 1 bloody thing... I mean they left Ilum exploitable for a whole week last month and NOW they have to pull servers down right after my dinner time to make sure you get some valor EVERY time you kill someone on Ilum?

80% of the pvp'ers don't even need valor because they all got to BM in one day last month. surely this could have waited till next week...

Hers a clue for you BW there's this thing called Quality assurance .... yeah its when you get a team of people to check your patches to make sure there's no bugs in them and that every thing works. lets show them the patches before they go out from now on eh?

A) because i dont have to

B) because no one reads or comments on my point of view if it appears on page 54

C) because people read the first page and then comment - and since I want to have a discussion ill need to make my own thread

that ok with you ... son?

Well im looking at page one of general discussion right now and its a fair representation of the disgust that most people playing in this timezone are feeling right now.

Pulling the servers down - affecting the game play time of thousands of oceanics and i mean thousands if not hundreds of thousands for one little intermittant bug?

Really BW ... REALLY?

Having down time or not fixing bugs? Which one is more unacceptable?

Releasing a patch that breaks the game, when it was originally intended to fix an exploit that has been happening for months. They've had all this time, and they didn't QC the patch before releasing it? That's what's *********** unacceptable. I'm an AMERICAN on the extreme west coast (servers went down 11pm my time) and that is some of my prime playing time. Twice this week I've been denied the game, once so they could break the game, and tonight so they can bre...fix it.

Edited by Mal-Sharran

Why oh why didn't you post in one of the many other threads about this same topic!

Because the forum moderators refuse to sticky the hot topic. This has been going on for 2 months with downtimes during standard to heavy servers.

Common sense tells you to bring the servers down when the majority of servers are light.

Having down time or not fixing bugs? Which one is more unacceptable?

You need to pay attention to what people write. The OP is complaining about what time they are taking them down. The SERVERS ARE STILL ******** HEAVY!

I could care less if they took the servers down everyday ********* day! As long as it was during times when the servers were LIGHT!

That means for the US anytime after 3am PST! I have monitored the server status as often as .I could and the servers are at there lightest at this time.

B) because no one reads or comments on my point of view if it appears on page 54

C) because people read the first page and then comment - and since I want to have a discussion ill need to make my own thread

You're wrong mate

You're wrong on point A definitely

Making more threads on the same topic is spam

Reported, have a nice day

A- your now trolling

B- no one is intrested in your coments in this thread

C- im flagginf this thread as trolling and wanted to start a flame war, so no we dont want to listen to your mindless rant and untrue threads

flagged