Battle Master Bag Drop Rate

RogueSock

I have now opened 32 Battlemaster Bags.

Out of those 32 I have gotten 4 tokens.

=Sad

Beyond that they lowered the Armament Box Spawn Rate, in light of Republic rarely (if ever) seen in Illum on my server - I only average one bag per day because I do not have two hours to run around in central hoping for boxes to spawn.

=Dismal

At this point I hope they impliment the following:

1. Convert BM bags to be a currency like Centurion/Champion Commendations. It will take longer for those that are lucky. But for those of us that are not - at least give me a chance to get gear.

2. Either nuke Illum and lock the devs that thought of it in a dark, dark, cell.

-Or open up server transfers and create balanced population servers.

-Make it much smaller.

I would love to fight the Republic, unfortunetly they don't exist. When I do see one I assume it is like one of those Yeti costumes...More likely a Sith dressed like a Trooper, I swear I can see the zipper.

3. Allow BM Bags purchasable with Warzones/Merc Commendations. Hell charge me 400/400 Per. But give me an alternative, and something I can strive toward.

Thanks for reading. I am not rage quiting, I am being patient. But action needs to be taken or you are going to lose a big fanboy here.

Totaly agree with you on that , we worked hard to get our rank 60 and now we still work hard to get gear while others simply getin their gear realy easy.

Plus : Why we get only one BM bag from weekly while 60- ppl gets 3 champion bags ? We dont need champion bags anymore so at least make it two BM bag.

Totaly agree with you on that , we worked hard to get our rank 60 and now we still work hard to get gear while others simply getin their gear realy easy.

Plus : Why we get only one BM bag from weekly while 60- ppl gets 3 champion bags ? We dont need champion bags anymore so at least make it two BM bag.

you didn't work hard at all. and playing against only 50's in much better gear isn't as easy as it used to be for most current bm's.

Edited by zeroburrito