Question re downtimes ...

dupela

ok ATM i get that we Australian / New Zealand / Asian players are unsupported and that server maintainance is not really tailored to our timezone. My question is if / when the oceanic servers get up and running are the dowtimes still going to be at 6pm as they are for us now or are bioware going to pick a more appropriate time to take servers down? And not like when everyone will be playing?

ok ATM i get that we Australian / New Zealand / Asian players are unsupported and that server maintainance is not really tailored to our timezone. My question is if / when the oceanic servers get up and running are the dowtimes still going to be at 6pm as they are for us now or are bioware going to pick a more appropriate time to take servers down? And not like when everyone will be playing?

They don't have separate times for US and Euro servers now so unless they change that my guess is any new servers will come down at the same time.

They come down at midnight my time, but I get home from work around 930pm so it might as well be 6pm... its right in the early part of my afterwork entertainment time.

They really need to get some servers on a different schedule. I'd make an alt on any server thats up during maintenance just to be able to play during my free time. I even looked at the test server, but it was offline as well this past Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok BW / EA as this is releasing for oceania in the next week or so how about a little heads up ?