Sever maintance time period is terrible! Gms look into this!

Darth_DarkenRahl

Personally, and i speak for the community that is on the mid east/ australlian time zone, Having down times schedueled once a week is fine. Having an emergency patch is fine, but every time you do so, you are screwing this part of your community.

Why can you guys not bring it down say 5 am pst to 9 am pst? That is much later than most perth/sydney time zone guilds will be up raiding, pvping, or just PLAYING your game. AT 5 am to 9 am pst(8 am - 12 noon est) most suscribers are either at school, sleeping, or work. This fix would solve any problems with down time for both communities easily. The only ones affected by such downtime hours would be stay at home moms/dads, unemployed, or the rich who do not have to work etc..

I do not understand the logic of midnight pst to 4 am when you have a such a chunk of perth/sydney time zone plaers to an extent that you are going to be opening servers for the oceanic. Are your oceanic maintance times going to be the same as in pst? I sure hope not.

You're Australian (as am I). You should be used to this. It is an inconvience, but I'd much rather they fixed things during the week so on the weekends I can play a game that isn't riddled with bugs. They're hosted in the USA, and I sure don't blame them for paying someone overtime to deal with maintainence just for us. Hang in there until we get our own servers, then you can complain about when they do downtime. (Although, I'll be staying with the American folk, I like them too much).

You're Australian (as am I). You should be used to this. It is an inconvience, but I'd much rather they fixed things during the week so on the weekends I can play a game that isn't riddled with bugs. They're hosted in the USA, and I sure don't blame them for paying someone overtime to deal with maintainence just for us. Hang in there until we get our own servers, then you can complain about when they do downtime. (Although, I'll be staying with the American folk, I like them too much).

That's awesome, because we like you too. :D