Dear bioware

bejay

DEAR BIOWARE,

I love the game but its causing me to Fing lose sleep, take days off work, forget about my family and friends and basicly have no life outside of the game. :D

All jokes aside,Ive been looking for a good Sci Fi mmo since i played anarchy online years ago but there was none,only ur typical fantasy crap(orcs,elves,mages and the sh*t)until now.

The game is awesome and i cant get enough,i was having second thoughts when reading all the b*tching going on in the forums but now that ive played the game for a few weeks,im hooked and will b here until the servers go down for good,sure the game has bugs and stuff all endgame but it is only early days so is all good.

KEEP up the good work BW ur doing a top job,especially since its ur 1st mmo!

DEAR BIOWARE,

I love the game but its causing me to Fing lose sleep, take days off work, forget about my family and friends and basicly have no life outside of the game. :D

All jokes aside,Ive been looking for a good Sci Fi mmo since i played anarchy online years ago but there was none,only ur typical fantasy crap(orcs,elves,mages and the sh*t)until now.

The game is awesome and i cant get enough,i was having second thoughts when reading all the b*tching going on in the forums but now that ive played the game for a few weeks,im hooked and will b here until the servers go down for good,sure the game has bugs and stuff all endgame but it is only early days so is all good.

KEEP up the good work BW ur doing a top job,especially since its ur 1st mmo!

Ye ye play a bit more before. A few weeks aren't enough to speak bout a MMO.