New Ability Bar Cooldown effect

Sammojo

I've been jumping from thread to thread with this matter...lol...

And well it's better now since the latest update...the previous one was really useless, it's not that I don't know how many focus my abilities take, but I would just like to know which ones I can use immediately after the cooldown. Now it's better though, but sitll not perfect as it was...

Thanks for hearing us BioWare.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took some serious working around to be able to play without the excess strobe and cd bars making want to hurl.

The post earlier about making some adjustments kind of helped but had to figure out what worked for me.

So far started a new toon and down to a single bar and different class. Not my fav class but enjoying it for now. Honestly the difference between the classes for the GCD is pretty dramatic for how much cd bar/gcd strobe you are getting.

Sweetness. :D

I know there's an incoming overhaul to the UI in terms of customization, but this needed to be addressed like ASAP. It's gotten to the point where the flashing doesn't bother me but it's the random grayed-out abilities that confuse me. Not sure if that's even a bug or not, but when it's grayed-out, it's somehow actually available. This particularly applied to Med-Pacs for me; I was about to get hosed and out of desperation hit my med-pac and it actually worked.

Had I thought even for a second it wasn't ready because it was grayed-out, well, that boss fight would have been a pain to do all over again.