curious question

Ketsuin

I was wondering does it matter what crew skills you chose in game...i was askign cuase a friend of mine has a trooper with the companion m1-4x and was told that to get the best armor to make it an above average tank would be to chose cybertech but im not sure myself since i am a sith maurader

Really it matters what class you choose. No, it won't have a humongous effect on your crew skills, but I would advise choosing a certain crew skill if you're going to craft. If you're going to craft armor like armormech you'll want to read up on what materials you need for amormech. At least that's how I do it. Edited by reaperkeepet

Ah...that is what i thought but he wants to make money and was curious if there is a big differnce in how he tanks with quest gear or crafted gear...if there is no real difference i can tell him so he can chose what he wants

Ah...that is what i thought but he wants to make money and was curious if there is a big differnce in how he tanks with quest gear or crafted gear...if there is no real difference i can tell him so he can chose what he wants

Well that all depends on what you come accross and what you can craft. If he keeps reverse engineering an item he's bound to get oranges or blues (which are awesome) and if you revers engineer those then... Well you get the idea. But it takes time, effort, and patience to get the materials.

Edited by reaperkeepet

lol that is why i try to tell him but he keeps asking if there is a real differnce between quest and crafted items and i tell him the only thing i have noticed was the stats between them.....the higher in color the better the stats.

lol that is why i try to tell him but he keeps asking if there is a real differnce between quest and crafted items and i tell him the only thing i have noticed was the stats between them.....the higher in color the better the stats.

Oh well he DEFINATELY needs to do heroics if he wants to get top notch gear. Some are probly even better than crafted items.

so i should just tell him to chose what he wants and roll the dice in heroic and flashpoints......and that it doenst not matter what he equips his tank with it will be a good tank?

Pretty good. Of course you will always have to look at the stats such as a tank for endurence. But yeah if he does heroics a lot he will have best of the best gear.

Edited by reaperkeepet