Another one bites the dust

Thunderslice

Add me to the list of people that can no longer stand to log in. I have a 49, 38, 20, 31, 17 all different classes, I had no desire to get to 50 because everyone said it was boring, people say roll a alt, well guess what 99% of the quests are the same and how long can someone quest? There needs to something to strive to, a carrot on a stick something. cant explain it game is just boring, and i agree after a while the load screens become to much to stand. I still have till the 22, i may come back in a few months bit right now all there is to do is level alts and I am sick of it. If you going to copy wow at least improve on it. Maybe the mmo genre is dead

Hi all,

We appreciate taking the time to share feedback regarding the game. However, because threads focusing around the theme of "I quit" leave little room for constructive discussion and feedback and tend to attract overly negative and disruptive replies, we will be closing this thread.

We do, however, encourage and value any constructive feedback members of the community have about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself. If you wish to leave feedback or suggestions as to how you think the game can be improved, we ask that you use the Suggestion Box to share your suggestions or participate in an ongoing thread.

We thank you for your time and your understanding!