Mercenary healing done right!~~~

Partysize

Nim321 is a new streamer that is looking to gain some viewers on his Mercenary healer stream. M - Thurs he streams from 10 AM to 6 PM EST and Fridays he streams from 10 AM to 3 PM EST. Looking for mercenary healing tips or just wanna joke around, this is the place to be. Visit http://www.twitch.tv/nim321 come and enjoy the chat, music and warzone banter :).

Nim321 is a new streamer that is looking to gain some viewers on his Mercenary healer stream. M - Thurs he streams from 10 AM to 6 PM EST and Fridays he streams from 10 AM to 3 PM EST. Looking for mercenary healing tips or just wanna joke around, this is the place to be. Visit http://www.twitch.tv/nim321 come and enjoy the chat, music and warzone banter :).

I've seen this guy play he's pretty amazing. I saw him out heal pokket on the Swiftsure PvP server by 150k in two warzone match's. I would recommend visiting his stream. Video prove

Edited by InebriatedLemon

I've seen this guy play he's pretty amazing. I saw him out heal pokket on the Swiftsure PvP server by 150k in two warzone match's. I would recommend visiting his stream. Video prove

lol Pokket isn't even good. She's only popular because she's a girl and god forbid all of us nerds see a girl playing SWTOR.

Theres a lot of bad merc healers. If you don't hit 400k healing in a full voidstar game, youre doing something wrong. Last voidstar game i put up 460k healing and 86k damage. In a huttball game, i can hit 300k healing easily, and i've broken 500k healing twice in huttball.

A lot of times if im playing with another merc healer, ill out heal them and out damage them by quite a wide margin because a lot of people don't know how to use them.

Only thing sorc's are better at for healing is their AOE heal. IMO mercs are the best pvp healers, but of course that could just be me being biased.

And yeah, Pokkett isnt that great, i've watched her stream before.

(Note that i basically have a bit over half of Champ gear).

Theres a lot of bad merc healers. If you don't hit 400k healing in a full voidstar game, youre doing something wrong. Last voidstar game i put up 460k healing and 86k damage. In a huttball game, i can hit 300k healing easily, and i've broken 500k healing twice in huttball.

A lot of times if im playing with another merc healer, ill out heal them and out damage them by quite a wide margin because a lot of people don't know how to use them.

Only thing sorc's are better at for healing is their AOE heal. IMO mercs are the best pvp healers, but of course that could just be me being biased.

And yeah, Pokkett isnt that great, i've watched her stream before.

(Note that i basically have a bit over half of Champ gear).

Agreed. Bodyguards are awesome in pvp with their burst healing and great defense. People want more aoe healing but we really don't need it.

Agreed. Bodyguards are awesome in pvp with their burst healing and great defense. People want more aoe healing but we really don't need it.

We need viable AOE healing in PVE, not PVP.

We're perfectly fine in PVP.

Also, OT, 500k+ on a voidstar PUG match is easy to get. All these OH LOOK AT ME I CAN PUT MORE HEALING DONE posts are retarded.

Edited by Svensy

We need viable AOE healing in PVE, not PVP.

We're perfectly fine in PVP.

Also, OT, 500k+ on a voidstar PUG match is easy to get. All these OH LOOK AT ME I CAN PUT MORE HEALING DONE posts are retarded.

I can do 700k healing. As Arsenal. With Tracer Missile. /e-flex

I kid. It's not me, Tracer Missile is just that good. Free, instant cast, heals your whole team to full. I hear next patch it will also be an aoe interrupt with a two second silence-like effect.