Just a usual day in swtor

BrutalPain

I just logged in a few hours ago and i have to share what happened to me guys.

I'am in a pvp guild, we always do 4premades. When i logged in they just invited me and queued up for my first warzone today.

Enter warzone message popped up some minutes lates, and when i pressed it my game crashed. I didnt mind just logged in again, waited for my team to finish and join a new one. It just crashed again. I was browsing till my mates finished their game again and the third game actually worked.

Guess what happened. I played 3 game, all on Civil war and in all 3 game the enemy had 11players from start. We lost all 3 game after the abortation counter finished.

4th game worked, It was a huttball what we mostly win with the premade. Guess what, didnt count for my daily.

I decided to go to Illum after that as I was realy mad. Joined an ops group and i started to farm the republics as usual, they never had chance because the faction imbalance. All people were raging on the chat that kills not counts. I killed a republic with only my 3 teammate, smashed for 5k to get the killing blow and yep, kills didnt count. Even if i 1v1 killed someone kill didnt count. I was there for like 30min and got about nothing. So I decided to collect some armanents to do my daily as they counted at least. After some minutes my game just crashed again and I made this thread.

Is that serious Bioware?

(Sorry for my english)

I'am in a pvp guild, we always do 4premades. When i logged in they just invited me and queued up for my first warzone today.

Enter warzone message popped up some minutes lates, and when i pressed it my game crashed. I didnt mind just logged in again, waited for my team to finish and join a new one. It just crashed again. I was browsing till my mates finished their game again and the third game actually worked.

Guess what happened. I played 3 game, all on Civil war and in all 3 game the enemy had 11players from start. We lost all 3 game after the abortation counter finished.

4th game worked, It was a huttball what we mostly win with the premade. Guess what, didnt count for my daily.

I decided to go to Illum after that as I was realy mad. Joined an ops group and i started to farm the republics as usual, they never had chance because the faction imbalance. All people were raging on the chat that kills not counts. I killed a republic with only my 3 teammate, smashed for 5k to get the killing blow and yep, kills didnt count. Even if i 1v1 killed someone kill didnt count. I was there for like 30min and got about nothing. So I decided to collect some armanents to do my daily as they counted at least. After some minutes my game just crashed again and I made this thread.

Is that serious Bioware?

(Sorry for my english)

First of all you should discover why you crash so often.

Is that serious Bioware?

(Sorry for my english)

Install DX9 every one know's this durrrrr, and repair, get more fps that way

Edited by seallone

Install DX9 every one know's this durrrrr, and repair, get more fps that way

Thank you for your irrelevant post. I have got 40fps even in Civil war and I dont realy need more.

What made me mad is that the end game pvp is full of gamebraking bugs. All know this bugs and and exploit it, and BW dont fix it. They are in the game for weeks now.

I dont know much about pve tho but i guess the green isnt greener there.