The GPU SWTOR Usage Challenge!

Frostea

Processor: i7 950 (4x 3.06GHz/8MB L3 Cache)

Memory: 6 GB [2 GB X3] DDR3-1800 - Corsair

Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5870 - 1GB - Sapphire Vapor-X Overclocked - Single Card

SS: http://www.phoenixrisingguild.net/screenshots/hh8_karagga_012612.jpg (upper right is Fraps FPS)

Video of PvE:

I know it's not PvP, but there is still plenty going on.

Edited by Resallaprov

Processor: i7 950 (4x 3.06GHz/8MB L3 Cache)

Memory: 6 GB [2 GB X3] DDR3-1800 - Corsair

Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5870 - 1GB - Sapphire Vapor-X Overclocked - Single Card

SS: http://www.phoenixrisingguild.net/screenshots/hh8_karagga_012612.jpg (upper right is Fraps FPS)

Video of PvE:

I know it's not PvP, but there is still plenty going on.

Thank you for the post, but still more interested in a GPU graph + dynamic PvP action. Not too interested in the FPS.

Ilum is the only spot in the game that I lag on, but I do enjoy my eyecandy @ 19x12.

I'll try dialing things down and see if helps. If it does, I'll screenie it.

amd hd6970, 8gigs, 1090T hexacore proc, 890fx board, couple of Vertex 2 and a Vertex 3 SSD.

If I could get Core Temp to overlay, I'd show you something interesting. In Ilum, at severe frame rate drops of 1.5 FPS, my gpu and CPU are hardly working, 40% gpu and 70% cpu TOPS. I'm guessing hard drive or maybe motherboard is the bottleneck. :D

duo core 2.4 P4 (yeah older set up) and I am at 45% usage pf physical memory on log in and run as high as 78-80% if the game is on for a while...not sure if that is what you are looking for though.

At work so cannot provide any graphs or such.

Ok, so the reason I am hitting 100% is because the vertical sync setting wasn't actually working. I have been wondering this for several days as I noticed screen tear. I put on FRAPS and noticed I was gettting about 84 FPS which obviously doesn't make sense.

I toggled off the setting, and toggled it back on, and now it is working correctly. No more screen tear as well.