A few silly questions

Sharky-Li

This may be a silly question but does high velocity gas cylinder cause all your attacks to receive 35% armor penetration or just blaster related attacks? I am thinking just the blaster attacks as it would be too OP when combined with the tracer missile debuff and the fact that that tracer missile is not an attack done with blasters.

If it's only the blaster attacks, do powershot and unload also receive this armor penetration too?

Lastly I'm wondering what cylinders you guys use since high velocity gas cylinder procs terminal velocity which refunds 8 heat on critical hits, but when used with upgraded arsenal you lose out on 3% tech critical which is quite a bit. Additionally using the combustible gas cylinder adds a nice fire DoT which allows for easier railshots.

Both have their merits and downside so i'm wondering which one you guys use?

Thanks for the input.

As arsenal there's only one choice.. namely High Velocity and yes it should affect both the ranged based attacks (Rail Shot, Unload and Rapid Shots from the back of my head) and all the tech attacks.. mostly anything launched from your back :p

The armor penetration alone is pretty good, but having 3 talent points in the arsenal tree that directly makes it better and are mandatory in any pvp/pve spec pretty much seals the deal.

If you think that 55% is a lot than roll a pyro-PT those guys get 90% arp on Rail Shot.

As for your question, until lvl20 it's Recommened to use fire cylinder and to switch to High Velocity Gas as soon as you get Tracer Missile.

In essence you have a cylinder for every tree.